Education (Drama, Dance and Music) is opened to meet the needs of arts educators (in drama, dance and music) who are skillful, creative and righteous. The profile can only be achieved when the graduates master the three areas of the arts and are able to teach them to students. Tracer study results prove that quite a number of ISI graduates become teachers of art, ranging from primary education to secondary education, and they succeed; for example, they can improve their students’ skills, appreciation and artistic creation, however, they have not got teaching certificate. The issues are addressed by opening the S1 study program of Drama, Dance and Music (Sendratasik) to equip students with the ability or artistic skills and teaching skills.
S1 STUDY PROGRAM OF DRAMA, DANCE, AND MUSIC
S1 Study Program of Sendratasik Education is a program of study at the Faculty of Performing Arts, ISI Yogyakarta which equips students with the skills of arts (drama, dance and music) as well as teaching skills (art).
In 2024 S1 Study Program of Sendratasik Education of Faculty of Performing Arts, Art, Indonesian Arts Institute, Yogyakarta, is becoming an integrated center for education, drama, dance, and music.
• Organizing cultural arts education orientating to integrated learning of drama, dance, and archipelago music areas
• Developing integrated culture and art science education in the areas of drama, dance, and archipelago music education.
• Dedicating the science to the welfare of human life through human resource development.
• Graduating art and culture education graduates who are productive and retaining inclusive perspective, critical thinking skills, righteous, and act responsibly.
• Producing artwork and writings which are useful for the resolution of problems of culture and art education for Primary and Secondary education in particular and the achievement of the welfare of society at large.
• Retaining high integrity to the development of Indonesian culture and art education.
• Capable to conduct basic studies/ research and art criticism properly and academically accountable for their professional development.
• Being open, creative and insightful
• Teachers of Drama, Dance and Music in primary and secondary education levels.
• Organizers and consultants in performing arts activities or event organizer in various levels (local and national).
• Managers of modern and traditional art studios with full responsibility.
General = 13,19 %
Education = 36,80 %
Arts = 50 %
STUDY PROGRAM MEMBERS
Dr. Budi Raharja, M.Hum.
Dra. Agustina Ratri Probosini, M. Sn.
Drs. Nur Iswantoro, M.Hum.
Drs. Sarjiwo, M. Pd.
Drs. Untung Mulyono, M.Hum.
Drs. Gandung Djatmiko, M. Pd.
Three Academic Years 2014/2015
3 Students of Semester 3 have been teaching: 1 student in kindergarten, 2 students in senior high school